Saturday 2 November 2013

November-time

Now its November.. we’re heading towards Christmas and a whole new year (again… already?! Time flies). There’s quite a lot I am looking forward too in the next month so I thought I would share these with you…
 


Seeing The Nutcracker! I went to see the it before when I was about 11, the cast arrived fine.. however their costumes missed the ferry over to the UK so we had to watch it with the dancers in their training gear (we obviously got our money back!) which was still good but we missed out on that Christmassy feeling. A couple of months ago I saw an advert which had some of the beautiful music from The Nutcracker, and I was like ‘that is it.. I am seeing The Nutcracker this year’. After a bit of googling I found it was on in November at a theatre near by. I quickly bugged my Ballet girls (or Bunheads as we call ourselves) in to coming with me… we booked a box and can’t wait to go!
 
Autumnal/Wintery walks.. As you’ll know from my very excitable post a few days ago my Mum and I have signed up for the Moonwalk in May next year. I plan to ease myself in to the walking by sticking on my welly boots and heading to the beach, or a river, or a forest for some nice walks with the boyfriend. (Notice I put Autumnal/Wintery… who knows what the weathers doing in this country, we will just have to play this part by ear!)

My new winter coat! I was in need of a new winter coat big time. Then I saw the most beautiful coat on ASOS and couldn’t say no. I’m praying for cold weather so I can wrap up warm and wear it everywhere. I’m not sure that I have ever been this excited about a coat before!!!
 
Baking.. Ok so this is a bit of a weird one but I got a Waterstones gift card for my birthday so I have decided I’m going to buy myself a book and learn to make pies, pastries and some more cakes!
Christmas shopping.. ahh I said it! I HATE shopping when it is busy, and I LOVE being super duper organised, therefore all Christmas shopping will be done in November. Not that I know what to get anyone but still I look forward to shopping and wrapping anyway. This leads me nicely on to my next one….

 

  Making Christmas decorations…. Last year I made lots of Christmas decorations myself, just felt ones… I’m no great seamstress but the looked pretty good. I’m looking forward to adding to my collection this year.. although I feel that Buddy may try and help me, and not in a good way… little monkey!

  My final thing I’m looking forward too is… Buddy’s first birthday! On the 3rd my little baby cat will be all grown up!

Lottie xxx

(All images from Pintrest/My Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment